[Gimp-user] gimp-drawable-curves-spline

On 24 feb 2016, at 16:29, Kevin Payne <paynekj hotmail com <mailto:paynekj hotmail com>> wrote:

(which appear to be mostly the same, other than the control points have changed from being INT to FLOAT)

OK - well, my scheme knowledge is not enough :-(    Here is the relevant section of the code:

   (define (spline)
     (let* ((a (cons-array 8 'byte)))
   (set-pt a 0 0 0)
   (set-pt a 1 63 60)
   (set-pt a 2 191 194)
   (set-pt a 3 255 255)
   a))
   (define (set-pt a index x y)
   (prog1
   (aset a (* index 2) x)
   (aset a (+ (* index 2) 1) y)))
   (gimp-curves-spline inDrw 0 8 (spline))

Just changing the procedure name in the last line to gimp-drawable-curves-spline is not enough.  If I
understand correctly, the program allocates an array of 8 bytes where 8 integer values (0,0; 63,60; 191,194;
155.255) are stored.  The memory to be allocated should be adequate for 8 floating point values (8 * 32
bytes?), and the values stored there.  Is set-pt adequate?  Or intended for integer values only?  May
somebody help me?
--
Maurizio Loreti   -   Maurizio Loreti gmail com