Re: [Gimp-user] Path Tool Annoyances

willthefifth (forums gimpusers com) wrote:
I have had the same problem! When I try to do a "stroke path"
selection, there are just gaps that go missing from the stroke. It's
so frustrating, and I don't know how to fix it!

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/236/original/DavidHabashy.xcf

Wow, that is bad.

I suspect that this is a bug in the cairo library: the problematic
points have the property that the control handle is very short and goes
into the opposite direction than the actual path. Seems this triggers
some cairo misfeatures...

How did you create that path?

Bye,
         Simon