Sent: Friday, February 05, 2016 8:39 AM
To: Rick Strong
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] How to pick/select/choose an already stroked path?

On 05/02/16 04:12, Rick Strong wrote:
You are right, the vector path still exists. What I meant was that once a path is stroked a pixel line is produced which cannot be altered with the bezier tool.

That's coherent with the current workings of Gimp. One you have created
a pixel it remains. This is one reason for layers. Use one layer per
object so that you can change that object without impacting the rest.