Re: [Gimp-user] Replication Array Layer

My goals are to change things around so they are focused upon positive
things.  I am doing this with LibSF and the tools I'm creating, but in
general I want to encourage other people to do this as well with their
projects.

GIT is a bad name.  It's insulting, hurtful, etc.  It has no place being
the name of such a powerful tool.

GIMP is a non-professional name.  I think Image Professional would be
better.  Or something that has a positive upbeat tone.

I don't expect people to change.  But it would be great.  It would allow me
to work on the project because it disassociates itself with Stallman.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin