Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP forgets I'm using a tablet mid-project.

        Possibly, using Edit -> Preferences -> Input Devices -> Input Controllers you
might be able to disable all except the Wacom device?

On 2016-12-27 23:39:42 Freaksake wrote:
I've looked through the forums and can't find anything about this issue,
but whenever I'm trying to draw, randomly after switching layer or doing
anything that isn't stroking my pen on the canvas, gimp forgets I'm using a
wacom and loses all pressure settings. It treats my pen strokes as mouse
strokes. I'm using a bamboo wacom. CTL-471 model. I've reinstalled and
everything.