[Gimp-user] Cannot install GIMP on snow leopard

Please help. I am attempting to install GIMP on Snow leopard and having trouble.
I downloaded GiMP double click to open and I see the GIMP logo/icon I drag to
applications. I try to double click to open it from applications and it says
that it was downloaded from the internet are you sure you want to open. I click
open and the pop up closes and nothing else happens. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jeff

--
jjcrowley85 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)