[Gimp-user] Moving Fills and Strokes from under Edit (was: Change canvas size fill with option)

I agree. "Select" was my first and preferred choice.

Rick

-----Original Message----- From: Alexandre Prokoudine
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 3:36 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Change canvas size fill with option

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 8:27 PM, Rick Strong wrote:
While you are making some "Fill with" changes, how about
removing these from under the menu item "Edit":

Fill with FG color
Fill with BG color
Fill with Pattern

Stroke Selection
Stroke Path

And putting them under one of:
Select; Image; Colors;  or Tools.

Any one would be a much more logical place to find a "Selection Fill" tool.

Select _might_ be a good choice. But both Image, Colors, and Tools are
completely irrelevant here.

Alex