[Gimp-user] How to scan scan under Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.5

Hi,
I have Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.5 and would like to scan into GIMP.

I installed the Samsung M2070 scanner/printer and I have the following folder
contents:

1.Library- Application Support - Samsung- TWAIN Discovery - Samsung M2070 Series
- Scanner auswaehlen
2.Library - Image Capture - Devices - Samsung Scanner
3.Library - Twain Data Sources - SamsungM2070 Series.ds

After the new installation of GIMP 2.8.18 no menu create - from Scanner can be
found.

Could you understand why?

The printer and scanner work without problems.

Best regards Zbig

--
Zbig (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)