Re: [Gimp-user] Updated Testimonials

Thanks Pat.

This is critical for the project. I know for sure there are some people
out there who have made the wholesale switch from Adobe and we need
those public...

Thanks for the help and response!

Wayne

On 16-08-09 06:37 AM, Pat David wrote:
Hi Wayne!

The website www.gimpusers.com <http://www.gimpusers.com> is not actually
managed or run by the GIMP project.  As such we don't really have a way
to edit those pages. :(

We can modify our own website at www.gimp.org <http://www.gimp.org>, but
I don't currently have any testimonials to post there.  I will defer to
those that know better than I where to possibly find some testimonials
from businesses that would help bolster your case when speaking to your
partner.

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 4:50 PM Wayne Taylor <wayne waynetaylor ca