Re: [Gimp-user] Smart Separate Sharpen

Steve,

Thanks for the help. Per your suggestion, I found out that the script is
labeled as "Eg" on the Filters menu.

Alan

On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 7:45 PM, Steve Kinney <admin pilobilus net> wrote:

On 08/06/2016 07:33 PM, Alan Huntley wrote:
Hello All,

Just downloaded and installed this script from the GIMP Plugin Registry,
but I can't seem to find it on any menu. Can anybody tell me where I
should
find it listed?

In the past I have found the menu locations of scripts by opening them
up with a text editor and hunting it down there.