Re: [Gimp-user] GMIC Plugin

Sorry, Alex, I pretty much always forget to mention the OS...

I'm on OS X 10.11.6 and the latest version of GIMP 2.8. The G'MIC plugin is
a Unix Executable and I put it in folder:

HD/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/GIMP/2.8/plug-ins

Which is where I believe it's supposed to live on Mac. Is that the correct
location?

Best regards,
Alan

On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 9:02 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine <