Re: [Gimp-user] Color Decompose Script

Pat,

That would be great! Thanks!

Alan

On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 8:45 AM, Pat David <patdavid gmail com> wrote:

Alan,

Perfect! I will have a look at it soon (I'm currently traveling) and try
to get it fixed right up.

Pat

On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 6:42 AM Alan Huntley <huntley alanm gmail com>
wrote:

Color Decompose v0.2 downloaded from the GIMP Plugin Registry. I got there
by following the link in your "Digital B&W Conversion" article in the
Tutorials section of the GIMP website. Following along in the article, I
see now that my failing script is not creating the YCrCb layers.

Regards,
Alan