Re: [Gimp-user] Error while executing script-fu-smart-remove

Hi!

This filter requires that the Resynthesizer plugin is installed. This is
not a plugin that is maintained by the GIMP developers:
https://github.com/bootchk/resynthesizer

If you need inpainting you could also try one of the methods available in
G'MIC as well (http://gmic.eu)