[Gimp-user] looking for correct version for OS 10.5.8 on PowerBook G4

Hi

I am new to this so I hope I am proceeding in the right direction

I am trying to help an elderly fellow with an old mac install Gimp ( someone just stole his mac )

He is running PowerBook G4  with 10.5.8  looking around seems that  2.6.11 is the one that SEEMS to be  the
correct version is that correct?

I can not seem to find the older versions.

A link to the correct installer is what I am looking for

Thank you

Greg