[Gimp-user] Help

That sounds like the typical problem of opening a RAW file from a
digital
camera when you don't have a plug-in to handle the RAW file format.

I think you need either the dcraw or ufraw plug-in for GIMP in order
for it
to be able to open the photograph files. Without knowing which
operating
system you are using I can't offer more specific help.

Hi Kevin,
Many thanks. Yes, I've been opening RAW files. I tried again with a JPG and find
that it opens fine. I suppose I need to find a plug-in for RAW files now?
Thanks,
Bill

--
Liparis (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)