[Gimp-user] Compatible Digital background Programs

Yes, thank you. I am looking for something that I can use with a
variety of portraits. Holiday, school, infants, Pin-up, etc...I can
find many that go with Photoshop that look real nice, but I'm not sure
about a quality program that will work with Gimp. I hope someone knows
of one! I would love to order it asap! Researching it is just
confusing! lol
BTW....I literally laughed out loud at your Chris Hardwick quote! Thanks for
that laugh! :)

--
Londyn2015 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)