[Gimp-user] Compatible Digital background Programs

I think Londyn2015 is looking for a program that provides images that
will
be used in the background layer and then creating other visual
elements on
top of that.
Yes, thank you. I am looking for something that I can use with a variety of
portraits. Holiday, school, infants, Pin-up, etc...I can find many that go with
Photoshop that look real nice, but I'm not sure about a quality program that
will work with Gimp. I hope someone knows of one! I would love to order it asap!
Researching it is just confusing! lol

--
Londyn2015 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)