[Gimp-user] Script Dialog Boxes Not On Top

Apologies if this has been asked already or is a known bug (I can't find any
references on the net) - when activating a Python script the associated dialog
box appears on top/in front of the image editing window - when a Script-Fu
script is activated the dialog box appears behind the image window -
necessitating a click on the tab for the script in the task bar. For the
occasional use this isn't a problem but if the script is used frequently it is a
pain.

Is there any setting that will cause the Script-Fu dialogs to appear on top?
Could this behaviour be changed in a future version of GIMP to make the
Script-Fu scripts behave the same as the Python scripts - or is Script-Fu to
become obsolete in future GIMP versions?

I am running GIMP 2.8.14 on Windows 7 64-bit with the toolbox on one monitor and
the image editing window on a second monitor.

--
programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)