Re: [Gimp-user] JSB Designs - Sponsorship Request

On 05/02/2015 05:04 PM, Anonymized Name Surname wrote:

I am an extremely talented graphic designer. Furthermore, I am a
YouTuber and I post videos regularly, my videos consist of mostly
speed arts.

I am writing today to ask you whether you would sponsor me. I do not
mind at all if the sponsorship is tiny or huge. I work very hard and
I need a boost which would help me become more popular. My fan base
is quite small at the moment, consisting of 31 subscribers on YouTube
and approximately 100 followers on Instagram.

Let's put it that way:

we consider the fact that GIMP is available as a Free Software image
manipulation application to be sponsorship.

--
Regards,
Michael