[Gimp-user] JSB Designs - Sponsorship Request

Dear Gimp,

I am an extremely talented graphic designer. Furthermore, I am a YouTuber and I post videos regularly, my
videos consist of mostly speed arts.

I am writing today to ask you whether you would sponsor me. I do not mind at all if the sponsorship is tiny
or huge. I work very hard and I need a boost which would help me become more popular. My fan base is quite
small at the moment, consisting of 31 subscribers on YouTube and approximately 100 followers on Instagram.

There will be many rewarding perks for you and your company if you sponsor me, for example:

I will promote your products so much that you will receive a massive surge in customers and sales.
Furthermore, you will not loose any money to me as all I am asking from you is the smallest of promotions/
sponsorships, I just need a helping hand, a lift, guidance, to move myself higher in the rankings of best
graphic designers. I use Gimp the most to complete my graphic designs. It is extremely useful.

Thanks a lot,

JSB Designs