[Gimp-user] How to Create a Geometric Background

Hi everyone,

In this GIMP tutorial, I show you how to create a geometric background design.
This design can be used for your Social Media accounts, such as a Facebook Cover
Photo, Twitter Header, YouTube Channel Design, or Google+ Cover Photo. This
tutorial is good for all skill levels, including beginners, intermediate users,
and experts.

I use techniques such as the Free Select Tool or Lasso Tool, Color Dropper Tool,
Bucket Fill Tool, and work with Layers.

Here is the link to the tutorial:
https://youtu.be/2xvLlcdYAhc

Enjoy!