Re: [Gimp-user] Image transformation batch processing

On Mon, 2015-05-11 at 19:30 -0400, Kristen Sullivan wrote:
ok so I can't find the link to my thread I made so I'm lost LOL....\

Bestto change the subject line at least infuture.

OK so I have uninstalled this program and installed it AGAIN.

Where exactly are you downloading GIMP from?
Which exact version?
Please paste the exact and full URL.

Is this on a GNU/Linux™ system? Or Microsoft Windows? or the Mac? or
what? Which exact version?

Is it a 32-bit or a 64-bit computer?

How are you running GIMP exactly?

It is difficult even to begin to answer your questions without such
detail. GIMP does work for a great many people, unless you use one of
the fake or bad download sites, or download the wrong version for your
operating system, for example.

 I go and open
a 800X600 image and still force closes. IDK what is going on with
this but
I dont know what to do either.

Does GIMP open by itself with no image?

If you send me a copy of the image (or the URL where I can download
it, if that's an option) I can look at it.

If you are on a Linux or Unix system (including OS X) the terminal
command
$ file the-image.jpg
(or whatever the file is called) may tell you the image format; if it
doesn't match the filename's extension, you may need to rename it, or
tell GIMP the file format in the Open dialogue box.

Liam

I don't know if it is easier to get help from a GIMP creator but do
they come out here? If so please email me at Kristen6207 gmail com
I have tried to open the gimp program again and till crashing. I
would LOVE to talk to someone that is the creator or someone VERY
VERY knowledgeable about gimp. Anyways IDK if this message is
going to get any of you or be posted on that thread I made but if
you could
send me the link to my thread I'd appreciate that.

Thanks :)

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 5:17 PM, lloyd_borrett <forums gimpusers com