Re: [Gimp-user] Image transformation batch processing

ok so I can't find the link to my thread I made so I'm lost LOL....

OK so I have uninstalled this program and installed it AGAIN. I go and open
a 800X600 image and still force closes. IDK what is going on with this but
I dont know what to do either. I don't know if it is easier to get help
from a GIMP creator but do they come out here? If so please email me at
Kristen6207 gmail com   I have tried to open the gimp program again and
till crashing. I would LOVE to talk to someone that is the creator or
someone VERY VERY knowledgeable about gimp. Anyways IDK if this message is
going to get any of you or be posted on that thread I made but if you could
send me the link to my thread I'd appreciate that.

Thanks :)