[Gimp-user] New User Questions

I am a new user attempting to convert power points to gifs that can be played on our company website.   I
save the power point presentation as a gif, then open it as layers in gimp.   Once I save the presentation
again, it works well, but the timings I had set in power point are gone.

I cannot find a "delay time" button nor can I find a way to use the "frames" to get the slides to the
different timings I need.   I also occasionally have resolution problems when I open the presentation in gimp
and again as I save them to a gif after I am finished in gimp.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.   Thank you!

Jeanne Lucas
CSR & Office Assistant
MASWU Transfer Station
1431 17th Avenue