Re: [Gimp-user] problem with gimp

Can you explain a little more please?
What format (ending) are you specifying when you export the images?
If you use .jpg for example your alpha channel will not take effect and
transparent pixels will be replace with whatever was the background colour
when you exported the image (default is usually white).
If you export as .png and do not have a background layer turned-on/visible
then the image should export properly with transparent pixels.

Take care,

John McCormack