Re: [Gimp-user] Download

On Sun, 2015-06-14 at 06:31 +0000, Avishai Noygershel wrote:
Hello

I have a question regarding your software license agreement.

I was wondering if your software is completely free? Can I use this
software for free in a profitable organization?

Yes. Free here means that if you modify the software you must make
your modifications (or the whole modified source) available to anyone
who wants them, and that anyone can access and/or modify the source.

Liam

Thank you in advance for your replay.

Avishai

Q Please consider the environment before printing this email
אנא חשוב על הסביבה לפני הדפסת דואר זה

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.