Re: [Gimp-user] Comment

* R Kimber <richardkimber btinternet com> [06-14-15 11:22]:
On Sun, 14 Jun 2015 07:40:38 -0400
Patrick Shanahan wrote:

Only access now to the GIMP program is the horizontalTool Bar, which
offered so many choices that it was overwhelming. Simple GIMP is NOT.

I haven't read any where that gimp was "simple", and you are confirming
that fact?

It's not that complex. Spend an hour or so experimenting and he ought to be
able to do basic stuff. I made the transition from another program easily
enough a while back.

No, really it is not, but the OP was not really interested in expending
any energy.  {S}He wanted something to automagically install and work
photos after bungling the system upgrade, and wanted to convey the blame
onto the "Rest of the World".

I *should* have passed, but ....