Re: [Gimp-user] Download

Simple answer: YES

I could go on and on about the twisted nature of copyright and patent protection for software but I won't. I believe both are completely inappropriate where software is concerned. People think it is "normal" but that's because of people like Bill Gates and the rest of the "money for nothing" crowd.

Go on and build your business and keep as much of the fruits of your labor as you possibly can.

(Also, see the various forms of the GPL for legal reference)