[Gimp-user] Commercial Use of GIMP?

 Hello all.  May someone please tell me if the terms of use of GIMP allow me to use it for commercial
purposes?  May I, for example, use gimp to make or edit images for videos that I monetize for YouTube?  May I
also make a logo or trademark for my monetized YouTube channel using GIMP?  Please provide proof or
confirmation of your answer (link to terms of use, link to a webpage, etc.).  I would appreciate your