Re: [Gimp-user] [Gimp-developer] Translation of Gimp

Alexandre:

Maybe he is referring to Portugal's portuguese
https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/pt/gnome-gimp/ui/

Or, more likely,  to the development version - which is actually how I
started years ago.

Pedro -

Hi -

I use to be the maintainer of the Brazilian Portuguese translation for GIMP.

I had not made any work in the post 2.8 series - so if you are using
GIMP from master you will see
missing work.

You are, of course, welcome to help.

The official channel for translations, which include a o workflow for
revisions is to sign in
the  https://l10n.gnome.org/ and the pt_BR translators list - after
taht you will be able to check out
incomplete pot files  from that site, and "lock" them, so there is no
effort duplication.

Feel free to write me directly on this e-mail address if you have any
doubts, and, please do so if you have translation suggestions that
would involve the change of terms currently in use.

Regards,

  js
 -><-

On 13 January 2015 at 13:52, Alexandre Prokoudine