[Gimp-user] Borderless photo not correct

Definitely a good idea! I usually keep the originals even once I've
got
the final result I want, just in case I want to go back and do
something
different.
No problem. Hope it works for you.

Mark.

Thank you for the explicit detail and I will try both suggestions and see what
is best. Unfortunately I have visitors from New Zealand arriving today and
staying with us for a couple of weeks so if nothing is posted to say what I have
done then that is the reason, it is not that I am ignoring anyone.
Many thanks again
Tikiman

--
Tikiman (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)