[Gimp-user] GUI Problems - clicking (LB) doesn't work sometimes

So, nobody has posted any feedback or thought and the UI of this forum doesn't
tell me if anyone's read the post. Just wondering if anyone else has had any
issues of this sort on Windows?

Also, am I posting in the right forum? Is this forum for both Linux and Windows
ports of Gimp or is it Linux only?

I'm going to try to install 2.8.14 on another PC with a very similar setup. If
it works well over there, it might be just related to my own setup on this one.

--
thebunnyrules (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)