Re: [Gimp-user] Question about Selections in Gimp

Am 05.01.2015 um 02:00 schrieb Alice Meade:

But lots of times, the Mode switches on me to "Subtract From
Current Selection".  Yikes!  I did not want this!  It seems to do
this on it's own when you have a selection and you press the
Command button (on a Mac).  Why does it do this?????  What is the
keyboard short cut to get it back to "Replace Current Selection"?

It is supposed to switch back once you let got of the button. Also, the
behavior depends on when you press the button, i.e. before or after you
began to create the selection frame.

Maybe this behaves differently on OSX. This would be interesting to know.

--
Regards,
Michael