Re: [Gimp-user] Question about Selections in Gimp

5 янв. 2015 г. 5:20 пользователь "Alice Meade" <alice meade rcn com>
написал:

When using GIMP, I make lots of selections.  Usually, the "Mode" is
"Replace current selection" - which is what I always want it to be.  But
lots of times, the Mode switches on me to "Subtract From Current
Selection".  Yikes!  I did not want this!  It seems to do this on it's own
when you have a selection and you press the Command button (on a Mac).  Why
does it do this?????  What is the keyboard short cut to get it back to
"Replace Current Selection"?  I cannot figure this out.

Please read http://docs.gimp.org/2.8/en/gimp-using-selections-add.html.

Alex