Re: [Gimp-user] Size of output files

I loaded the "output" pdf files back into GIMP, and I noticed a difference in the page size.

When I read in the "input" pdfs, GIMP lists the page size as ~ 8.5" x 11" for both sets of files. When I read the output pdf files back into GIMP, GIMP lists the same page size for the first set, but a page size of ~35" x 49" for the second (larger file) set. Why does GIMP change the page size when it exports the second set, and how do I stop it?