Re: [Gimp-user] Idea/Request: Fast start mode for GIMP

What version of GIMP are you using? I know from experience that a certain older version of GIMP did that
every time it loaded however it was patched in later versions. If you have an older version, try the latest
(2.8.16) and see if that fixes it.

- Kasim Ahmić

Sent from my iPhone