Re: [Gimp-user] Hiding tabs

Hi Alex,

On 16 Dec 15 10:01 Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre prokoudine gmail com> said:
button and the menu option: Tab style > Option > Icon

Which is the default value, no? :)

Pass! But I have to bow to your greater knowledge.

All I can say, after a number of years using GIMP under Windows and in
single window mode, I've no idea what the default on a new install
would be.

I can say that now if I add any tabs that are not in my default set,
they appear with "icon and text" and it's only those I know I have
used before that appear icon only.

Greg Chapman
http://www.gregtutor.co.uk
Still helping users of KompoZer but using BlueGriffon