Re: [Gimp-user] Hiding tabs

Hi,

On 16 Dec 15 01:05 Partha Bagchi <partha1b gmail com> said:
On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 6:43 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 8:04 AM, Alzarath wrote:
Is there any way to hide tabs? All of my tabs are immediately
visible and it would really help to clear up some of the clutter
if I could just hide the tab names (AKA Layers, Tool Options,
etc.).

Hide -- how? And how would you switch between them?

Alex

Maybe his means - close the tabs?

Or, as he refers specifically to "tab names" when explaining "hide
tabs", he hasn't discovered the "back arrow" (Configure this tab)
button and the menu option: Tab style > Option > Icon

Greg Chapman