[Gimp-user] Text Tool

Actually, it doesn't. Please just try it :)

All it does is create a text editing dialog on top of the canvas where
the text toolbar is still present.

Alex

Thank you Alex. I am starting to get used to it. My GIMP - 2.8 - does have the
option to "use editor" but I seldom use it. I was just kind of annoyed at first
having the dialog box right there in the way of my view of my image but it's not
bothering me as much now. Thank you very much for your response. I appreciate
it. I also have to say that I love using GIMP. It is an amazing program! I am
still in the process of learning it and I love everything new that I learn and
am able to do. Again, thank you!

Lee

--
mojolee (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)