Re: [Gimp-user] Loading Help

3 дек. 2015 г. 20:40 пользователь "cilo" <forums gimpusers com> написал:

I know this must be the millionth time someone asks, but I cannot find
any REAL
info on how to get the help files into the program. All links take me to
either
some stupid google ad page, or a link to the document. Will I forever
have to
keep a separate document open until I am an expert at using GIMP?

Hi cilo,

Assuming you are on Windows, please download help installer from our
official downloads server:

http://download.gimp.org/pub/gimp/help/windows/2.8/2.8.2/

(choose your language by its two-letter code in the filename)

If Windows is not your OS, please tell us, which one it is.

Ale