Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 5:57 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Windows Version lacks 'Select a region to grab'

Possiby a restriction due to Windows screen management. IIRC you don't
get the mouse pointer when doing a screenshot of the whole screen.

On 25/08/15 00:14, Pat David wrote:
on 2.8.14 (Partha's build), I only have "Grab a single window" and "Grab
the whole screen".

So I'm going to say that there is no region selection for grabbing screen
shots in windows?