[Gimp-user] Brushes like Sai or Krita for Gimp?

Well, googling for "gimp free brushes" I got 707000 matches...  I use
the
GPS (gimp paint studio) brushes, and some addidional brush downloaded
from
deviant art.

Yes, I have gotten a lot of brushes from Deviant Art in the past. Thank you for
GPS.

I was just wondering if there were any kits/packs that were like Sai or Krita
brushes. I searched quite a bit, but didn't find anything besides more Krita
brushes. I guess I will just have to search for each individual brush.

--
zutokaza (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)