Re: [Gimp-user] Comments on GIMP

On 08/08/15 17:52, George M wrote:
My only criticism (of GIMP) is the ability, or lack of, for batch image processing. After spending some time poking at the program itself, and coming up empty handed, I looked at GIMP's scripting language. For everything GIMP is, the scripting language is most decidedly NOT. It's not intuitive, practical, or even usable unless you're one of the coders that wrote that particular function, lol. I'm sure it's very powerful, but I have yet to make any headway with using it; finding it to be unnecessarily obtuse.

Which of the two scripting languages are you talking about?