[Gimp-user] Gimp 2.8 pixelation on resize

Liam wrote:

This is probably because the default downscaling method changed.

What you mean with "default downscaling method"? Interpolation alghorythm?

Well, you didn't say that before. However, I do believe the code

Actually, I did in original message and repeated it afterwards in other
messages, if it matters.

changed. I think in 2.6 the dialogue was misleading as Cubic was used
for downscaling in that case.

?? I don't understand, what you mean here.

Anyway, both Cubic and Sinc interpolation methods were much better in 2.6, so it
does not matter, was dialog misleading or not.

Wbr,

Gunnar

--
wk_ (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)