[Gimp-user] Gimp 2.8 pixelation on resize

Steve wrote:

I have never seen anything exactly like this, so I am confident that
it is not an artifact introduced by scaling an image in the GIMP.

I don't understand your way to this conclusion. In my original post I have
source scan, which I scaled down with 3 different tools (Gimp 2.8, Gimp 2.6 and
ImageMаgick). With first one Moire pattern appears, but not with others. How it
could be not realated to Gimp 2.8? The process is easily reproducible.

Wbr,

Gunnar

--
wk_ (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)