[Gimp-user] edited files wont play on tv

I have just spent the last week editing hundreds of photos (resizing and some
brightness adjustments). I edited the photos and exported them as jpeg files to
a folder on my computer.

Whilst these play fine on the computer it seems that any photo that has been
edited will not play on any of my 3 televisions.

Further investigation on google seems to suggest that edited files contain extra
information that tv's are unable to cope with.

Does anyone have a solution to rectify this?

Steve

--
SteveMe (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)