Re: [Gimp-user] Isolating an image

20 окт. 2014 г. 10:02 пользователь "Alexandre Prokoudine" <
alexandre prokoudine gmail com> написал:

20 окт. 2014 г. 6:16 пользователь "Mikey53" <forums gimpusers com>
написал:

Hi,

I have spent about 4 hours trying to figure out a problem. I am
creating videos
that will use a comic book theme. I need to add dialogue bubbles, text
boxes to
the video.

Your original image should be a single layer document

Actually, i was a stupid suggestion. You can I see p your text and bubble
on separate layers in your original XCF document. But make sure the
background layer has alpha channel before you renve anything from it, and
do export to PNG.

Alex