Re: [Gimp-user] BABL and GEGL

On Tue, 2014-11-18 at 07:13 +0100, billn wrote:
Pippin has worked hard on BABL a long time. I admire him for his time and
effort. Working on a project for eons without finishing has to take a toll.  To
be fair to other hard working developers they need to be involved with decision
making to move Gimp to the next level with tools experience users can be proud
of. A few of the many benefits of good tools are experience users will be
foaming at the mouth to use them and ultimately bring in more contributions to
Gimp developers.

This user is supposed to be blocked (the whole gimpusers.com forum
is on moderation), I let this mail through by accident.

--Mitch