Re: [Gimp-user] Hyperlink and Image

On 11/18/2014 02:57 PM, StrangerJerriBlank wrote:
Is there a way to add a hyperlink to an image created in GIMP?  I have gotten as
far as I can, but can't seem to get the hyperlink to actually work.  I have
attached the information I have in two images.  Please let me know if you can
help.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/176/original/Capture1.PNG
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/177/original/Capture2.PNG

I do not believe that is possible - image files (and image viewers)
do not support hyperlinks.  What you can do, is present the image in
an HTML document, with the IMG tag set that display your picture
enclosed by a hyperlink tag set, which makes the image a clickable
link when viewed in a web browser.  Word processor and PDF files
also support using images as hyperlinks, check the relevant help
menus or etc. for details...