Re: [Gimp-user] [Gimp-developer] Time to fork BABL and GEGL

As a small aside...

Alexandre Prokoudine (alexandre prokoudine gmail com) wrote:
We'd like to keep the interaction professional, thank you.

I'd like to ask everyone involved in this discussion to remove
the gimp-user mailinglist from the CC-list. The level of this discussion
really is hardcore gimp-devel stuff and there is no need to duplicate it
on gimp-user.

People on gimp-user who are interested in this discussion are welcome to
join gimp-devel.

Let this be the last mail in this thread duplicated to both of the lists  :)

Thanks,
        Simon
--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/